Install Minecraft: Education Edition.
Minecraft: Education edition can be located and installed from the Meraki app store.
Opening and logging into Minecraft: Education Edition.
1. Locate the Minecraft: Education Edition App on your iPad.
2. After the App starts, click the "Sign In" button in the bottom left.
3. You will be redirected to a Microsoft login page. Enter your full student email address and click on the "Next" button.
4. After entering this information you will be directed to the GCISD Login Page. You will need to delete the "@gcisdstudents.net" from the username.
5. When you have your username and password entered on the GCISD login page click "Sign in".
6. You will be redirected back to the Minecraft: EE App and will now be logged in. Your name will appear over the player corrector on the right. You should remain logged into the application until you click on the "Switch Accounts" button.