Verified 06/14/2022 GH
By default, your Google calendar sharing settings will be set to private. If you want to share your calendar with another user, follow the steps below:
• Hover your mouse over your calendar name and you'll see 3 dots on the right side. Click the 3 dots then click then select Settings and Sharing.
• In the sharing section, click Add People and enter the user you wish to share with.
• Click in the permissions section to set what level of permission you want them to have then click SEND.
• See only free/busy - users will only see a box in the time slots where you're not available for an appointment.
• See all event details - users will see all your scheduled events but cannot make changes.
• Make changes to events - users will see all your events and be able to make changes, add, or delete events.
• Make changes and manage sharing - users will be able to edit your events and add other users to the sharing permissions.