When accessing some websites or using some google features on your cell phone, you may be getting redirected to ClassLink to login. You also may be experiencing limitations because some Google functions are disabled on your GCISD account. This includes services such as Google Pay. Issue may also arise after you have left the district.
The cause of this may be related to your GCISD account being logged into the Chrome browser. To solve it, you need to remove the GCISD account from Chrome. Bellow are the instructions for removing your account.
1. Open the Chrome Browser on the iPhone.
2. Tap "…" for the menu list.
3. Choose “Settings” from the menu.
4. Tap on the currently logged in Google account. It will show the list of currently signed in accounts on the chrome Browser.
5. Choose the Google Account you want to remove.
6. Tap the “Remove account from this device” option at bottom of the page.
7. On the next window tap “Remove”.