Para instrucciones en español vaya a:
You can change your Multi-Factor authentication method at any time.
To get to your Multi-Factor settings click on your profile icon, in the top right of the ClassLink Dashboard, and go to "SETTINGS".
In your profile go to the "Security".
Select the Authentication method you wish to use. Detailed directions are bellow.
If you choose mobile SMS, you will recive a text code on your phone that will be used to log in. Note: Mobile messaging rates may apply.
1. Click on "CONFIGURE"
2. Enter your Mobile Number and click the "Save" button. You will be sent a verification code to confirm your number. Enter the code and click "Submit"
3. When you sign into ClassLink you will be sent an authentication code. Enter the code to log in.
Mobile Authenticator App:
1. Click on "CONFIGURE".
2. Open your Authenticator app and scan the QR code. Enter the generated code to verify your account and click "Save"
3. When you sign into ClassLink enter the code from your app to log in.
With the PIN option, you will select a 6 digit code. You will be prompted to provide this code every time you login
1. Enter a 6 digit numeric PIN into both sections and click "Save". Be sure to use random numbers and don't use numbers that can be used to easily identify you, such as your birthday. Sequential numbers like 123456 are not allowed.
2.When you sign into ClassLink you will be prompted to enter your PIN.
If you have forgotten your Two-Factor preferences and need to have them reset please contact the Help Desk or submit a help ticket.