This article is only to add wired, Dell printers to your MacBook.
Why: All HP and RICOH printers are easily accessible using PrinterLogic. Dell printers are not available on the network, however. Instead, they will be hardwired to your device.
1. Plug in the USB cable from your printer to your device. If there is no cable, please put in a help ticket.
2. On your Mac, click on the Apple in the upper left-hand corner. Then, navigate to System Settings.
3. Click on Printers & Scanners.
4. Click on the little plus sign on the left side of the popup.
5. Find the printer you want to add. Tip: If you search for the word Dell, the printer you are plugged into should pop up! Click on the printer name, then select Add.