Verified 01/24 KS
How do I log in to my account (first time)?
Logging in for the first time and linking your account will be a few steps, but these are all important.
1. Log in to ClassLink and locate and click on the "Reflex / Frax" web app.
2. Once ExploreLearning loads, you will be taken to this page. You should see your name where the black box is in this picture; if it is not your name, please submit a support ticket.
3. Select the “I AM NEW TO EXPLORELEARNING” button to create your account. NOTE: You will do this even if you already have a Gizmos account.
4. Enter a username and password you wish to use. These will be used in order to access Gizmos manually if there is ever an issue with the SSO access. Please use the same first.last username that you use for other district resources.
5. Enable the products you will be using and click "UPDATE".
6. Select the product you want in order to launch the corresponding Teacher Dashboard.
7. If you are missing any classes or students, please submit a help ticket.
Important: Your students cannot access the Reflex or Frax Student App until you log in to your teacher account via your school portal and provide student assignments.
You are still responsible for setting up assignments in your roster-created classes.
How do I add new kids to my class? - This account management is now done automatically with the
rostering process. If you are missing a student, please submit a help ticket; they might have already
made the changes for the next roster update.
How do I add new Class Tabs? - This account management is now done automatically as well. If you
are missing a Class Tab that should be there, submit a help ticket; they might have already made
the changes for the next roster update.
How do students log in? - Students are automatically logged in when they select the "Reflex / Frax" app from within ClassLink. NOTE: The first time they log in, they will need to click the "I AM NEW TO EXPLORELEARNING" button.
Can I change my Username and Password? - Absolutely! You will be logged in automatically from
ClassLink, but it won't hurt anything if you want to change this information.
I am Seeing an Error!
1. "Sorry, we can't log you in...": This happens only to students. All students in a class will see this error if the teacher has not logged into the teacher account through ClassLink. The student accounts will be activated once the teacher logs in and adds an assignment. If this is for a new student joining an existing class, the teacher will need to activate the product for the student from your Explorelearning teacher portal under "Manage Students."