Verified 4/2023 KS
1) Find the cloud in the menu on the left side of your screen. It will say Storage next to it.
2) Use the arrow on the right to sort based on the size of the item. This will help you locate large items that you can move to a different storage solution or delete.
3) IMPORTANT: Please click on the trash then click Empty Trash to restore any recovered storage.
- Removing Personal Files From Google Drive
- Moving Items from Your GCISD Drive to Your Personal Drive
- Moving Files and Folders to a Shared Drive
- Google Workspace Organization
- Google Takeout